Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's the End of the Week

So, it's the last day of the week, and I don't know what to write about. Wait... is Sunday really the last day of the week? I mean, who decides when the week starts? Just because school starts on Monday doesn't really mean that Monday is the start of the week... Hmm... Or is Friday the end of the week and then the weekends are just their own special thing? Don't know...

Dang. That didn't go on for five hundred words. Hm... well, what else can I write about?

I went to this barbershop quartet thing and sang some pretty cool songs and made some wicked cool new friends, but I don't really feel like writing about that because none of you can play the leg guitar like Katie, Laurie, and I can. :/

Well... I guess it's time to just go off in all sorts of random directions.

The following is a conversation my sister and I had over text message last night before I got home from UYIHF.
Me: I'll be home soon.
Her: Im not worried. I need time to get my torcher devices ready.
Me: Torture, dreary, not torcher.
Her: Deary, honey, not dreary.
Me: No, I meant DREARY.

Yeah, that was pretty funny...
And then I had this conversation with Twitchy and Veggie's little brother over texts while we were in the same car. XD
Him: We dont care about today!

Me: I'm sorry. Why not?
Him: We dont care that you had fun!
Me: Would this be the royal we you are talking about? Because I'm pretty sure the rest of us had fun.
Him: You talk too much.
Me: Nah, you know you love my voice.
Him: You keep thinking that!
Me: Okay! :D
Him: ..........
Me: Gabe is in denial! Can you swim?
Him: No
Me: Oh, well, maybe someone will see you and save you before the crocodiles get to you. Or is it alligators that are in that area? Is there really a difference between the two?

Yeah, that was an entertaining conversation.

I took this really pretty picture of myself the other day. Now it's my profile picture on Facebook. :D

I also made a new email this morning out of an inside joke Katie, Laurie, and I made yesterday... Heh heh... yeah, funny jokes! :D

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

1 comment:

Twitchy Insomniac said...

*sigh* My little brother is a loser. Just to clue you in. And Veggie agrees, just to let you know.

My Stalkers